Thursday, March 24, 2011

Justin Bieber's Mother Became "Victims" of Sexual Abuse


Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber's mother, was the person behind the success of Justin Bieber is now, proved to have a bleak past. She was for years a victim of sexual harassment, even she had tried to commit suicide because of the problem is located.


"Sexual harassment in my life started when I was about 5 to 10 years." Pattie said in an interview on Canadian television reports the National Enquirer, Tuesday (22/03/2011).

Pettie didn't have a place to share her grief and not brave enough to report to the authorities, it makes Pettie mired in a world of drugs and alcohol.

"I am quite often drunk than wake to sleep again. I started drinking when I was about 14 or 15 years," she added.


Pettie ever run away from her home in London, Ontario, and moved with a group of person at the age of 15 years.

"I live with full of sin, drugs and alcohol kept at the time I did. do not go to school and always steal," she admitted.

escape eventually lead to disgust and saturated in self Pattie began to grow.

"One day, I felt depressed and angry at myself and I want to die. want to find ways as quickly as possible to die," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment